CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Today was a good day...



So today was supposed to be my day off but I picked up a noon shift and it ended well worth it, I also got to watch Jory goalkeep for the first time, It was cute he stayed for a second game too and I was sitting in the bleachers and all the people around me were commenting on how good he was and wondering who he was...


I have also decided that I want to live in Sherwood! I just think the area is so beautiful and for those of you who have driven down bull mountain know but there is the most beautiful house on the way there... wish I could have taken a picture of it but instead here is a picture of the grassy coolness that I saw,

0 comments: