So it happened a few days prior to my birthday. Had just filled up my car with gas at the chevron on the corner of hall and cedar hills blvd, it was about 4:30pm and was taking a left to go the the 24hr less than a mile away. I waited and I waited and I waited- looks at all possible routes finally had a clearing in the stopped cars in front of me and slowly pulled out and ::WHAM:: got hit by a new 2008 Ford Explorer. It was my fault and caused about $1000 worth of damage to my car. Made my pretty sad since I have a $500 deductable. So unfortunatly it may be awhile before I am able to get it fixed. Although the $500 check they wrote me came at a nice time, right before my birthday and right before my first paycheck from my new job.
9 years ago
1 comments:
love the pictures. Where is the new job?
Post a Comment