CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The big move...

Moving as exciting as it is with my love for procrastination- is very hard for me. Everytime I move you would think that I would eventually sort things out get rid of things, no, not me. Instead I am just reminded at all the stuff that I have that I had hidden so well but now is thrown back at me needing a new place in a new home- I love my apartment now- but with neither one of us owning any large furniture we had to wing it for awhile.. here is the process:
When I get my apartment all cleaned up I will be sure to post the newest pics of our apartment since this pic we winged it with one recliner chair I purchased from JC Pennys which I had dibs on. My mom found a blow up couch that we were really excited about and loved until we had friends over who drank and somehow got a whole in it which we still have not patched.

0 comments: