So as many of you know, I have had a Ganglion Cyst in my right wrist for the last few years, well after much pain I finally took the time to find a hand surgeon and made the appointment for the removal of my Cyst. So other than the fact that I had already booked my flight reservations for Vegas on the 13th, the doctor could get me in on the 12th (day before my flight) and a perfect time due to the 10 day elimination period of 10 days that is unpaid, I so happen to have already taken off 10 days for Vegas. So I go in for my surgery so far so good other than my I V leaking and having to sit in the hospital for so long well Dr.Layman finally comes over and writes on my wrist where he'll be doing the incision, he mentions that he will need to see me again on Tuesday to remove the drains. So I explain to him that I am leaving for Vegas. He looks at me with disbelief that I didn't and should have known that I would need to be back and that the only two options are to not go through with the surgery or I will have to not have the drains put in and then about 1 in 20 cysts come back. So I went to Vegas with that 5% chance.
Here is a pic in the car on my way to surgery:
And here is the current status:
9 years ago
1 comments:
Ouch. I don't like to see things like that. It looks painful and brings back memories of my surgery.Not pleasant. Keep doing what the doctor orders. Love you!
Post a Comment