CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

would you ever think to...

Would YOU ever think to look up registered sex offenders in your area? After hearing a news story about a young girl who was brutally murdered by her house by a registered sex offender it made me immediately log in to see..there is a website called watch dog, it color coats by their offence, gives pictures and adresses PLEASE look at it! www. familywatchdog.us
Makes me sick that the police consider it our responsibility to make sure that we are aware. And I was amazed how many our even in our "safe" area.

3 comments:

Danica Marie said...

Geez I know! I've been on that site when I was nannying for some kids to check out their neighborhood and I check it now everytime we move! It's great you put this on your site because some people never even think of looking at it! Love ya girl!

Redaccion said...

Hi Trish...
I've just clicked on my 'Avatar' choice in my profile, and there was you.
I am from Spain, and don´t have an idea of what 'registered sex offenders' means.
Could you say something, please.
Nice to meet you

Have an splendid day!

Carmelo Elorza

Unknown said...

yeah. I used to check this out alot too. It is a little disturbing though so I had to quit while prego. :( crazy times we live in that there are so many.