CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 15, 2007

♥ Jory vs Taz ♥


So on 12th I had Jory come over after he was done coaching the Molalla High school Boys and I made him a nice dinner of Parmesan Crusted salmon and just had a nice and romantic evening together and he spent some time playing with Taz which was super cute, they were both getting really in to it... a little too into it LOL.... Jory made the mistake of challenging Taz once they were done playing by putting his face right at Taz.. Taz took a minute and then charged with both paws forward and scratched Jory on his face. Making Jory sad and scratched up.

Well payback is a B*itch, don't worry Taz was not harmed in the making of this Blog and I absolutely crack up everytime I see this picture!

0 comments: