CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 10, 2007

Today September 10th


Today was quite a day... I slept in till later than expected brought my parents to the max station, came home and spent some time looking through pictures that were taken from Becky's visit and spent some time putting them up on myspace, I made a huge dent in the mess that I like to call my room. Did two huge loads of laundry went to the store and bought King crab. Prepared a bomb meal for just me of king crab and red potatoes. After eating until I felt like I couldn't move I brought Moses on a walk, and since the parents are outta town and mosie just got a bath I figured it would be fun to introduce him to Taz ♥...


BAD IDEA!!!

This is what that resulted in! :( Ouch! (and that is after I cleaned up all the blood put hydrogen peroxide and ointment on it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCHHHHH!!!Didn't know that kitty had that much fight in him!Avoid a repeat -keep those critters apart!XOXOXOXOX