So I was in a productive mood when I got home from work today. I wanted to make it up to Mosie for not taking him on a walk this morning so I took him to his favorite place ever, the dog park. Well unfortunately Mosie was looking too mangie to bring out, so.. I took him outside and gave him an adorable hair cut:
I just trimmed a little off the back and around his neck. So we stayed there until it was dark and he, as always had a blast!!! So once I got home I realized how starving I was. I didn't have time to eat at work and hadn't had anything to eat since 9:30 this morning. So I was on a mission to make me a bomb dinner. As I am putting together a stir fry even voicing out loud what an awesome cook I am, I start experimenting with some spices. Well I love Cayenne Pepper, sprinkled some over my hang and the perfect amount falls out, just a little at a time, so I decide it's save to put over the stir fry directly to sprinkle on the spice... well exactly what I didn't want to happen, did! A whole huge clump fell into my creation.
I did everything I possibly could to simmer down the spice... MOM and DAD, I'm starving please come home soon! I tried my best to pick at it and eat the most I could but I still had to:
Yeah, that is 3 different drinks, all which I needed to be able to eat my stir fry :(
Well here's a picture of the final product:
And lastly I am so sick of Taz... no matter where I put my tower of DVD s he finds a way to knock them over! GRRRRRRRR
9 years ago
2 comments:
Hey I left you lots of leftovers to warm up!!Call me and I will make some easy suggestions for meals.:) You can move that(falling) tower to the yellow room if you like. Just keep him(Taz) out of there!!!!XOXOXOXOOXOX
T-
Do you want to come over for dinner sometime?
We can cook together!
H
Post a Comment