So this is mine and Jory's 42" flatscreen. I never really cared much about nice TV's until I owned one and I fell in love. Everything is SO much better on the big screen, so clear so precise. Me and Jory bought with our first joint account from Best Buy. So with our recent breakup after not hearing from him for awhile I went and got the tv from his old apartment worried that with my name on a credit card I may not ever see him again and didn't want anything bad to happen to my credit over it. Since then we have gotten back together and since that day Jory has joked about wanting it back... well the joking became serious and it made me mad that he was asking on almost a daily basis and the answer never changed. Well thank God for roomates. Jory's room mate Bryan bought a 52" TV. So finally my Sony Bravia is mine all mine. I did have to give back the PS3, but it never got used here anyway so if that makes him happy, I am happy!
9 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment