CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 2, 2009

oh no, not again....

So all day yesterday (the 1st) it RAINED RAINED RAINED. It was so bad that there has been flooding at the coast and the park by our house no longer shows a visible path to walk on. It was also so bad that poor mosie didn't get his evening walk. I just couldn't get the audacity to go out in the wetness. Well this morning as I am getting ready for bed I go to the backdoor to make sure it is locked and walked away. I stopped in the kitchen turned back and turned on the outside light to see this:
Well most likely it will be gone by the morning and usually I would be excited at such a sight but this time I said out loud "on no, not again!" Odd thing is 1.) it rained ALL day why would it be sticking 2.) it's 39 degrees outside!!! WEIRD but still a much better sight then the pouring rain. Or maybe God just wants me to bring Mosie on a walk.

0 comments: