So after work today (which by the way went slowly and horribly-meetings, training and horrible people- yikes) I needed to stop by the dollar store and the grocery store to pick up a few things for the holiday party at work- which I hope is still on, but who knows with how the weather has been. Well I found Norah the cutest little santa outfit. Just what I was expecting for her first christmas. Although I let her wear it for a little too long. Her and Tazzy had a blast with her bells.. so much fun that one bell came off and her little buckle from her santa suit as well- but hey what can I expect for just a few dollars?
I realize that all I ever blog about it about Norah or my cats but hey they're a lot more exciting and cute than me so it is gonna have to do. At least you know that when my day comes to be a mother I will be good at taking pics and posting them.
Other things going on in my life... looking forward to Heidi's party on Saturday. I have a green dress that I ordered offline but haven't worn. Was planning on that and then getting Jory a red shirt to be festive together but it end up he works until 9pm, so won't be attending.
Oh another great thing.. I found out that my TV because of the digital HDTV something... I get all these free movie channels over 40 digital channels. SO GREAT!
Other than that I hope for a safe departure for my parents and then very cold temperatures so that I can have a SNOW DAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Ho Ho Ho back at ya! The airport is surprisingly quiet today. The calm before the storm I suppose.Stay warm and try to enjoy those S-L-O-W drives!XOXOX
Too bad Jory won't be able to make it over!
-h
Post a Comment