CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Whatta day!

THIS MORNING


To my dismay the site was not closed this morning. While looking out the window at the snow I realize there is no way I am going out without purchasing chains especially since I was looking foward to Heidi's christmas party. On my way over to Les Shwab I turned right on shaw and my car didn't turn with me instead it went straight into a divider in the road. Luckily that divider was there or else I would have ran right into a truck that was sitting on the other side of the divider. So I get to my friend Zahra's house and we call Les Shwab to find out there was a 3 hour wait to purchase and have chains put on your car.

So we ended up going to Napaa, we were so proud we put on the chains all by ourselves... well not exactly we had someone show us and then supervise us to make sure it was done right.

We ended up making it to work with no problems... slowly but surely. We had a great turnout for the potluck. We ate, fooled around and then heard the word that the site would be closing at 2:30! WA HOOO!!!! Above is a picture of Greg he is the head honcho at our site, he was out there cleaning off everyones cars- nice guy!

THIS EVENING

I ended up going to the gym after I dropped off Zahra, it was really beautiful. While working up a sweat inside it was snowing outside. I went tanning and fell asleep to really peaceful music. Was in a strange daze from being so warm as if I am relaxing on a beach to putting on my clothes and having to clear off my heavily burried car.




Made it home safely, here are a few pics for you mom and dad since you are missing the most snow we have ever gotten in Oregon.

Heidi's christmas party was nice, although she did mislead me to the point where I thought there wasn't going to be anywhere there due to the snow so I came over in my PJ's.... brought Norah and put on her little santa suit. Was very cute. Me and Bryan tried building a snow man but it wouldn't work... instead we wrote merry christmas in the snow and made snow angels. Didn't get any pics but I'm sure Heidi did.

2 comments:

Mom said...

We want to see & hear more!!XOXOX

Mom said...

I am just so thankful that you were able to get to Heidi's and BACK again safely!!!XOXOXOXOXO