Grandma and Grandpa!!! So glad you guys check out my blog! I was just telling Jory over the breakfast how happy you guys would be that we were back together hehe. And how Grandpa told me how he thought that I was going to maryy Jory--- well that is the plan :) Well I love you guys hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year holiday as well!
4 comments:
And a Very Happy New Year! Miss YOU!XOXOXO
I hope you had a great Christmas and we wish you much Happiness in the New Year. Love Grandpa and Grandma
Grandma and Grandpa!!! So glad you guys check out my blog! I was just telling Jory over the breakfast how happy you guys would be that we were back together hehe. And how Grandpa told me how he thought that I was going to maryy Jory--- well that is the plan :) Well I love you guys hope you had a wonderful christmas and new year holiday as well!
Bravo, brilliant idea and is duly
Post a Comment