CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Friend Alan..


I am proud to annouce my friend Alan has one the most asteemed award from HSBC called the 4 Star award. Meening not only is he one of the top performers on the site but his quality is highly recognized. I have been friends with Alan since my first day joining my team in April. I was a little worried back then because all the friends that I had made during my 4 week on the job training were all on different teams in another building. But Alan has been a great friend to me, always there to listen to my stories and put in enlightening views on religion and even politics. We exchange verses of the day and I just really appreciate such a great friend and am so proud of him for winning this award (and the $2,000)

0 comments: